Thursday, December 10, 2015

Band & Strings

Finding band and strings in a elementary school  is extremely rare. But in Underwood Elementary  it is possible for 3rd,4th,and 5th graders to find their talent in music. The instruments that you are offered to play are violin, voila, cello, bass, flute, clarinet, trumpet, and alto saxophone. I am a current 5th grader that plays clairnet and flute. I feel that I found my talent with music.Thank you Mr.Richardson for teaching me how to play the clarinet and flute. Mrs.Shirling teaches strings and I bet that her students are just as thankful as I am for having an amazing teacher.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your opportunities to be a part of band and strings. How do you feel that this has helped you in your learning at school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that band has strengthened all my subjects, because in band I am doing all the subjects at once. I read notes, I can learn the history of my instrument, I count the beats, P.E. with tapping your foot to keep the beat steady,writing with music, and science with sound waves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really liked how you included the different instruments that underwood offers.

    ReplyDelete