Friday, December 11, 2015

Bring Your Own Device

Byod stands for being your own device.  We can bring laptops, tablets , ,iPod etc. I feel happy that I can bring my own device  because I don't have to get a laptop from school. I bring a tablet. We use our devices in math, science, and genius hour. In math we use it for Frontrowed. Frontrowed helps us with our math. In science we use it to search up information for parts of the body like the brain and the nervous system and other parts of the body. We also use it in genius hour. we use it to search for information of our topic.

3 comments:

  1. i love it i love how you talk about byod and talk what you do with it my class is doing byod too but we only do two things with it.i use for state porget i am doing new york and for this blog. i am glad that they started this because it really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also get to bring my device. it is so much fun.i like your post

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted to do BYOD. my parents would not let me. I think it would be fun and helpful and fun. in 3rd grade use it in the computer lab with ms churchill.

    ReplyDelete